Re: Who in Sweden/Flash Fearless

CHRIS, re:

> I'm not one to complain, but my copy is kinda beat up and looks second-hand

I'm not Ted Bundy, but... a) It's worth more that way-- I heard Pete himself
read a few of that batch. Look for any coffee stains on the pages or perhaps
some slightly used spuzma, b) The distributor heard your favorite Pete song
was "Second Hand Love" and wanted to ensure that you'd "enjoy" the book, c)
the Japanese government is on to you and is now going through your mail,
looking for subversive materials or d) I'm not one to _________, but...

-wf