Re:The Big Bean Dip

I'm not Roger Daltrey's mother, but I can tell you from experience that
sitting in a tub of cold Heinz beans is not for the average skinny little
singer.You should have seen the look on his muscular face when he first
stared down that protein-laden kettle and said to himself "Why Me?" So I
said, "come on, then, Rog, I'll go first!" My Gawd, you'd think he was the
Queen Mum. He turned his screwy little face up and settled in ass-first,
like some kind of cinema star.
Watch out for the Dippidy-Doo! Ah-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha.