Re: Rarities CD

>I'm not "Machine Gun Joe Biturbo" ("10 points" to anyone who gets that
>one...), but, the Vinyl LP version isn't edited, just the first issue of the
>CD from the UK PDO plant... As for the ending... From what memory serves me,
>just a premature fade out. (I could compare the 2, but then that would be
>like playing a Who CD and we all know, that I just buy them, stack them up
>some place and NEVER play them---except when I do...)

WF:

I'm not Morton Downey JR...
I have the Australian issue of the two RARITIES. As I recall, thinking back
(and unable to consult them here at the store), perhaps that LP has the
entire length and TWO'S MISSING doesn't...but at least I know that the
single has it all.

>Funny that you mention "Relay"... You may be correct on that one... I'm not
>quite sure WHICH version has the longest version (was it the UK or the US
>single???) I thought one of the reissues has put the full length back into
>the song, but I was probably more concerned with it about 10 years ago and
>"time is passing"...

I have the US single version, on Track Records.
It's not full length on SINGLES or WHOLIGANS, and I don't think it is on the
boxed set...although it may be mixed into the next song (again, I can't
check). That, for me, would count as a "shortened" version.

  Cheers                   ML