Re: Rarities CD

> I did listen to 'Water', on it though, and from what I can tell, it isn't
edited.

I'm not John Wayne Gacey, but... Only slightly and at the very end...

WF:

I'm not a flasher in a raincoat/I'm not a dirty old man...(Kinks fans please
note)...
Do you mean the ending fades early? Cutting off Moon shouting (very faint in
the background): "No! Jim Beam!"
I've also noticed that no released version of The Relay (album or CD) is
complete. The single is some 10 seconds longer, with Daltrey singing:
"Relay-aaa-aaaaaaaayyy"
But I don't know if this is editing or just an early fade. Or are you
talking about some other edit? I have only the two LPs of RARITIES, myself.

         Cheers                    ML

NP: Hendrix, "All Along The Watchtower"

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." L. Long