Re: Je cherche...

NOTE:  I may not be Ernest Hemingway (famous U-per), but....

> >The above definitely gets my vote for best yet.
> >Je ne parlez pas Fracais mais...
> >Nihongo ga dekiru kata oraremasu deshoka?
>
>   An-yong-ha-shim-nee-ka. Pa-eg-a kum-pu-nee-da. An-yong-ghi-kye-seep-
> see-yo.

	Ja, Hay!  I noz sum foreign languages two!  Irish, Canadian,
Australian, New Zealand-ish <?>.... even da stuff 'day speek on da U.P.
of Michigan!  Anyone hear ever herd of da Yoopers?  Dey opened four da
Whos down dar' at dat Silverdome t'ingy in Detroit in '75.  Didn't
Leinenkugel's Brewery sponsor Who dat tour?  Good beer, ya no!  I herd
Da Yoopers dew a "A Second Week of Deer Camp/Love is Coming Down"
medley on da Accordian a couple years ago over at  Big Betty's truck
stop in Ishpheming.  I taped it on my portable 8-track player....
sounds great on da 8-track in my '63 Int'l Harvester pickup truck....
now dar's a truck!

	Every good wish--Tom Farrell