RE: Rarities CD

Thanks everyone for the info on the Rarities CD.  I definately have the old
CD

I'm not Forrest Gump, but I can't beleive I forgot that the origonal "Baby
DYDI" doesn't fade out.  I did listen to 'Water', on it though, and from what
I can tell, it isn't edited.

Now since I have to go by another Rarities CD, are the markings on the back
cover of the 'good' version any different.  Does it say 'Made in Germany" or
something to that effect?  I saw a copy at my local Tower Records, but it had
the idendical markings to the old one I already own.

Thanks
PDooger