Convention

     Rich,

     Thanks for the flowers, but shucks, I really didn't do anything.
     Besides the concert, the real pleasure was seeing all of you and
     now being able to visualise the crazy face(s) when you read the
     posts, as my friend Joe Grimes says.

     I'm thankful to all of you who joined the dinner and other madcap
     excursions at my (and others) urging.

     Thanks to you, Sandee, Alan, David and Bill, Joe, Carl and Sue,
     Stig, Svante, Mike, Olle and the Swedish contingent, Alan & Susan,
     Christian, John and Tim, Dave, Dip, Barry, Dozy, Mick and Tich,
     Matt and Andy...

     and the Sue we never saw. I'm sure I left off some names for which
     I apologise.

     Best regards, George