"I'm the Face" Acetate

>Joe, re:
>
>> I did come across an acetate of "I'm The Face", but thought that
>                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>>600 pounds was a bit more than I wanted to spend...
>
>You want to spend $1,000 for an acetate (which are only supposed to be good
>for 10 plays) of "I'm The Face"??? It's actually a 10" or 12". Looked kinda
>different. If you want the store/phone#, I'll e-mail it to you...
>
>WF <~ (no copy of "I Won't Run Anymore" on CD, huh?)

Play it? Reminds of an investment joke - "Those aren't eating sardines,
those are investing sardines."

Seriously though I've always been fascinated with the High Numbers single.
I've had mine for almost twenty years and I've played it maybe three times.
I would appreciate the information on the store.

Also, was it one or two sides? Fontana TF480 is always listed as "I'm the
Face/Zoot Suit" but every copy I've seen (all five or so) had "Zoot Suit" as
the A-side.

I'd be interested in hearing from anybody else that has one or has seen one.

Thanks.