"solonely" is back!

Hi all!  This is Aaron (of solonely@cats.ucsc.edu fame).  I've gone 3
months
without any WHO e-mail!  It's been too long!  I've managed to get my
sister
to let me use her e-mail account.

What's happening out there?  I was flipping through the WHO section,
and
there was the gold disc remastered "Who's Next" CD!  Yes!  I was
excited, but
disappointed by the lack of bonus tracks.  And $27 bucks?  Well I
have been
dying to hear "Gettin' in Tune" and " Bargain" ever since the box set
cuts.

I went ahead and bought a used copy of "Odds & Sods" since I'd been
itching
to hear "Too Much of Anything" and "Naked Eye."

BTW, has anyone read the Entwistle interview in Record Collector?

I've got so many questions, please somebody correspond!  Here are
the
biggies:

-Is there an expanded "Odds & Sods" coming out?
-Is PT's Greatest Hits ever coming out?
-Any new GOOD boots on cd?
-Anyone bought the Who in Sweden book?

Keep me informed.