Re: %Join Together% & Magic Bus

A few days ago, Gary Sumpter made a comment about Roger frequently getting
hammered in the press.  Gary, could you explain this perception of yours?  I
can't say that I've seen Roger being subjected to much criticism (at least no
more so than Pete or the band as a whole).  What do the rest of you think?

Also, someone else (a different Gary, maybe?) discussed Magic Bus recently--I
can't seem to find that posting.  I have two corrections:
1.  I think you meant to say "I Can't Reach You" instead of "So Sad
About Us" because the latter isn't on that album
2.  Magic Bus WAS released in at least one other country:  Taiwan.  I can
provide the label and # info if anyone is interested...