2 things, I think.

Hello everyone,

I love reading about the London Who Convention but hate the fact that I
wasn't there...I have been dreaming about going to England just to visit
the places that I have read about and seeing various members of the band
and fan-dom for many many years.  Next time.  Anyway, the mention of Paul
Townshend sparks earlier intrigue:  what does he do for a living?  Also,
in the KAA video, is that him in the background during the amusing studio
jam of Barbara Ann?  Look closely and against the wall or sitting on a
stack is a tall, thin, Pete look alike.  Anyone else notice?

Other thing:  anyone know what Simon does (or has been doing) between
gigs with the DST travelling show?  I saw him on tour about ten years ago
with his "moving target" band...does he still tour with his own band?
Is he recording any new stuff for release?  It seems with his talent and
energy he could easily become quite the popular "modern" rocker with the
right band...you know, WHFS and WFNX type of hype.

John Brawley