Under My Thumb

Hi, I've been lurking for a few weeks now, and finally had something to
post about. After Keith Richards and Mick Jagger got arrested in 1967 (I
think) on various narcotics charges, The Who issued a public statement
saying they would record a series of Jagger/Richards compositions in a show
of unity. As far as I know, they only recorded one single, Under My Thumb
(I forget the B-Side). I've been trying to track that down and was
wondering if any of you have it or know where to find it (or any others
if they exist).

Thanks,
Brian OK

p.s. John was honeymooning on the Queen Elizabeth so Pete overdubbed the
bass.