Set list from Who Convention

Opened with five from Simon Townshend.  Titles unknown to me, the below are
educated guesses.  All played solo on acoustic.  Because they're pretty new
material, I'll give some editorial comment:

That's the Way It Is -- a heartfelt, sad yet resigned song about losing a
lover/spouse -- hope through tears.
The Company I Keep -- alternately jumpy/rocky and eerie song about the
bloodshot eyes and self-recriminations ("I did it to myself") of late-night
living.
Follow Me -- slow, thoughtful, about when love goes right
The Girl I Fell in Love With -- a beautiful poetic ballad
Gettin' Into Love -- rocky, bouncy, upbeat, fun but more than that, almost
an ode to love itself

Simon related very well to the audience (and vice versa).  He plays with
passion and writes musically interesting songs, with unusual rhythms and
chords, frequently changing within the same song; as posted before, there's
a family resemblance to Pete in the way he plays and his musical
originality, but his work also stands on its own, without reference to
Pete.

Followed immediately by the main band:  Roger, John, Simon, Geoff Whiteside
on lead, Jodi Linscott, Billy Nicholls, Peter Gardino, Zak Starkey -- the
DST lineup from last year, minus the orchestra and Phil Spalding, the
Act-one bassist.  Apologies for any name misspellings, feel free to
correct-and-slag me as needed.

You Better you Bet
Another Tricky Day
I Can See for Miles
Boris the Spider (extended version used in DST shows)
The Real Me
Punk vs. the Godfather
I'm One/Drowned/Dr. Jimmy & Mr. Jim
I've Had Enough
Cut My Hair/5:15
Bell Boy/Love Reign O'er Me
My Wife
The Relay
Pinball Wizard
Behind Blue Eyes
Substitute
Naked Eye
Who Are You

Personal highlights:  First, The Relay (I'd never heard it live); tied for
second, all the following: Boris (for the new arrangement), 5:15, The Real
Me, Punk vs. Godfather, My Wife, and Simon's material.  Forgive me for not
writing a long review, but I'm beat and there's sort of a backlog-o-stuff
to deal with.

Warm regards,
Alan

I'll play at the opening of an envelope.
                        --John Entwistle