re:> Tour postponed?

David brought on cardiac arrest with:

>I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I just heard today that the
>Daltrey/Entwistle tour has been shelved (postponed?) due to lousy advance
>bookings in Australia and elsewhere.

I just phoned Karen at John Whale in Sydney (the promoter for the Aussie leg)
and said shakily "Is it true?"

Her response was no, definitely not, where would you get such a thought? etc
etc..."I'm just doing the ticket sales now actually!" she said cheerily... (why
now I thought, suspiciously)...

Please let this all be a joke dreamt up in a drunken stupour by the lucky ones
at the convention.... please!

Anyway, she took my number and said she'd call me if she heard anything.

This would kill me, I don't want to die with my best concert memory being Alice
Cooper....

Regards,
Denis.

"I hate Mondays..." - Garfield