Quadrophenia As A Lifeboat

Pamela,
It's funny, Quadrophenia with all it's references to the sea, the sand, the
rock,really did act as a life preserver for me as it did you. And many more
as well most certainly. The seas remains a magnet for me. I was 14 going on
15 in 1973 when Quad was released. I could not imagine being more adrift at
sea. Although the who and its' import to me was already firmly established,
Quad is/was a watershed of emotional umbilical cords from the who to me. I
fed off the material in the same way a baby is "tied" to its' mother. I
could easily expound upon all this, but I have already been self-indulgent.
Thanks for sharing your feelings in this area Pamela

Using the Voyager Co. new CDPlay technology, I hope to get around to
developing a hypertext version of quadrophenia. All anyone will have to do
is load quad into their cdrom drive, and off they go, pointing and clicking
their way across the sea.

"Nothing is real by the sea and the sand"

scott james

Scott James
SoundWave, The Music Industry Web Site
http://soundwave.com