Moon even more impressive to watch

	There has been a some talk lately about the performance of Baba
and WGFA on the TKAA video.  I saw the video long before I ever bought
the CD and always thought that those two songs had never been performed
better.  Then I bought the CD and found myself to be a bit
disappointed, especially with WGFA.  I know that the end of
WGFA on the CD isn't the same as the movie (anyone who doesn't believe
that, just watch the drum solo.)  But it still seems like listening to it
was not as impressive as watching it.
	I found this to be true with Who Are You also.  I never paid too
much attention to Moon's drumming on that song before I saw TKAA.  As I
watched the clip of the recording session it sent chills down my spine
watching Moon's face as he slammed through the cymbal crashes after the
quiet guitar solo.  It was just unbelievable.  Then I went back to the
album and was like, "is this the same guy from the video?"  It just wasn't
impressive at all.
	I suppose this is obvious to everyone else but I think it's
a phenomenon that's pretty unique to Mr. Moon.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"