UK album news etc.

First, thanks to those who posted info about Pete's NY show, sounded like a
good one. And David Olstein's observances on idiot audiences was spot-on.

Some UK updates: Who's Next has been scheduled by Polydor for re-issue on
October 30th, full track listing with Pete's extra Lifehouse selection
expected soon.

The Who - Live At The Isle of Wight CD & double cassette has been put back
to November 13th, same day as the Message To Love IOW multi-artist package.
Both released by Castle Communications who I understand now don't have the
video rights to the Who set, but stay tuned.

Roger is scheduled to record two albums next spring, the first being a
soundtrack to the Turner TV series 'Pirates' (anyone got more info on
this?), the second a regular album. Also, does anyone have any news on the
interactive Tommy CD-ROM announced by RoundBook Publishing last year?

I'll go along with Stig Nielsen's idea of '@' badges at the convention on
Saturday. Should be a great day, especially as PT flies back into town on
Thursday, so keep your fingers crossed folks.

Just to get in the mood, here's an excuse for a trivia question: What's the
link(s) between Pete Townshend and Mad Max? No prizes except my respect!

Regards, David Stark
david@songlink.demon.co.uk