Re: The Creative Peak

Steve, re:
>Ironically enough, my favorite Pete solo album is Scoop,

hMMM... How would you like to support me in busting Pete's balls about
releasing the REST of his demos? For some reason the "lads" in England don't
think the stuff has a "market". I've already tried to explain to them if the
demos were released on a label like Rykodisc (to which they would get royal
treatment) and released as a series (one CD each in chronological order) they
could be affordable and WOULD sell... If you want Pete's fax #, write back...

WF <~