Re: Re[2]: The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame is Full of Shit.

RE: "Hall of Shame" (I mean Fame---damn backspace key!)

Here's my two cents:

Do we really care what songs they chose for The Who? Other than the fact that
the place exists, does it really have any meaning, other than it's new and
shiny and all of that? Ten years from now, (or a lot less), I don't think
we'll care too much what they put in there, BUT, we'll all still LOVE
"Tommy", "Quadrophenia" and whatever else Pete writes for us!

So... there you have it. Please continue your "discussion" and ignore me if
you so choose!

WF <~ It all looks fine to the naked eye, but it don't really happen that way
at all...   OR... here by the sea and sand, nothing ever goes as planned...