New "live" out!!!

"Live" from Scorpio (or one of its "other labels"--from the same folks that
brought us "Lifehouse To Leeds"), something called (or similar) "Decca
Acetates '68-'69". It's supposed to be a LIVE CD of ??? with outstanding
sound quality ??? My contact will be picking up 5 copies on Saturday, of
which I'm "snarfing" 2. If it's REALLY any good, I'll post it on Saturday and
give the # where to call and order it... Sounds interesting, especially since
all the trouble with customs and such. However, I'll buy whatever's out
there, being a "sucker" and all.

BTW, if anyone even thinks about "Cobo Hall, 1972"... DON'T BUY IT!!! It's
the most worthless piece of <Picard> that one could imagine. It's not Cobo
Hall, but just your typical MCA stuff, made to sound like it came from a
different source, but 100 times WORSE quality...

So... there you have it!

WF <~