Pete on Good Morning America on last Fri ?Sun Dec 7 12:47:50 PST 1997

Please don't get excited from reading the heading because it probably isn't
true.  Someone I work with told me that she heard that Pete was going to be
on Good Morning America this past Friday morning.  Unfortunately she didn't
watch the show, maybe at the beginning of the show they just mentioned his
name when talking about the R&R Hall of fame.  I could have killed her for
not calling me.  The guests aren't listed in the TV Guide.  Did anyone
happen to see the show?

Sue