Re: The Who 1989

In June 1989 the Who spent two weeks in my town rehearsing for the tour. The
first show of the tour was in our 6000 seat Glens Falls Civic Center (Glens
Falls, NY). While it was great to be in the second row right in front of
Townshend this was but a shadow of what the Who once was. I was lucky enough
to see them in 1967, 71, 73, 75, 79, 82 and 89. I am glad that Townshend is
letting them rest in peace. I hope they never do another show as the Who. I
agree 100% with what Scott James said. IMHO, he is totally correct.