Re: Lazy Fat People

Here are the lyrics to Pete Townshend's "Lazy Fat People", performed by the
Barron Nights and transcribed by our very own, Psrox.

Lazy and fat they are/they are/and because they are all the same/ they laugh
and exclaim/the young are so funny/they burn in the sun/the sun/ and they're
painfully pink when it rains/they always complain/we offer them
money/ahhhhhhh/the lazy fat people are a terrible sight to see/and the lazy
fat people will sit on you and me/oh yes they will/ lazy and fat they
are/they are/their children die too thin/to leave all for them/to leave us
their money/the lazy fat people will try to sit on you and me/if we don't
watch out they'll get the better of you and me/

Repeat

How to tell the young from the lazy fat is easy to do/the lazy fat are pink
and the beautiful young are blue.

WF <~