Re: Re[2]: The Who Sell out -...

>Mark, re:
>
>>In light of my and PT's experiences, I already have ignored him.
>
>While I don't agree with Mark L's statement on this "issue", I will say that
>I've known Mark for a few years now and he's a real GOOD guy and has a LOT of
>great things to share with us about The Who. Let's not make this a "personal"
>issue and continue onward... Mark's new to this forum and I'd like to think
>that he'd be made to feel welcome. It's not like he said something horrible
>like The Beatles were better than The Who or anything! (jk)

WF:
He can ignore but not deny the facts. I was surprised to see "attitude" on
this forum, considering I was merely suggesting something in good faith. But
whatever comes my way, I can deal with...you know that.
And of course The Beatles aren't better than The Who. MY GENERATION changed
Rock music more than any other album to date. Shattered the Chuck
Berry/Blues hold on RnR, it did. From that point on, anything went.
  Cheers                ML