Re[2]: The Who Sell out - Complete

Mark Leaman wrote on Oct. 27:

>Too many out there see only people who are suffering some problem with
>drugs, and never know about the majority of users who are leading fairly
>productive lives. Some very productive lives.
>So I'm respectfully asking that you not add to this misconception that drugs
>are inherently evil, OK? They aren't. And there are enough people out there
>already shoveling misinformation.

          Mark, are you for real?  Please tell me what line of work
          you're in so I can bloodly well avoid you.  It is sad to see
          deluded people who believe that narcotics, etc. are no big
          deal.  And it is equally sad to see that these deluded
          people go out and do their work like it's no big deal that
          you're blocked or just coming off of it.  Have you ever read
          about rationalization? You are doing a heavy line of it,
          man, along with whatever other lines you're doing.

          Mark D.--be happy and proud that you have kicked your habits
          and demons. Ignore this loser and the shit he's shoveling.