Re: White City

Kevin, I never really cared for "White City" as a whole, but I like elements
of/from it. For example, I like the lyrics of "Face The Face" more than I
like the music, even though it's OK. "Crashing By Design" is a great song.
However, the "dance mix" single of "Hiding Out" is much better than the album
version. "Night School" should have found its way to this album too. Great
song!

One of the other problems I have with this album is it's recording
quality--not too good. (The same can be said for "Under A Raging Moon") very
tinny and shallow sounding. Compare it to "Rough Mix" for mix and sound
quality...

WF <~ Hey Mark, now's your chance to say something!