The Who Sell out - Complete

WFang-yours was the first Who post I came across and I needed to get this
out right away. I'm in the middle of Our Love on the new version of Sell
Out. Beg, borrow or steal - do whatever you have to and get this cd. get
it tonight. Tommorrow at the lastest. I'm a 44 year old grad student,
grew up on the Who, have the original vinyl My Generation album, blah,
blah, blah... To me Sell Out sums up a vision I had of this psychedelic
London of that era - Mods and Rockers on those goofy little scooters,
tooling around an England that never really existed except in the music
of The Who. And now I can hear it even better and i am 16 years old again
and my mother is still alive and the drugs hadn't turned me into a
shattered hulk of a man who took years to rebuild his life.

Up To I Can See for Miles..this remix is taking the top of my head off
and I've been clean for 18 years. The piano in I Can't Reach You - was it
always there?  And Sunrise - always my favorite Who song. There's Pete's
amazing right hand digging into those heavy strings. And that voice.

Marsh's liner notes are right - this is the greatest rock'n'roll album of
it's era. I'll get off and really concentrate on the new material.

Who forever.

:::::::::: snail: 963 Washington Ave., Apt 14
:::::::::::::::::::::::: Huntington, WV 25704
::::::::::::::::: (304) 697-6525 (voice only)
::::::::::::::: E-mail: diiorio1@marshall.edu
::::: WWW: http://www.marshall.edu/~diiorio1/