the roger address flap

1. if roger ever uses a credit card, a decent hacker can find his home
address, his video rental patterns, and favorite brand of toilet paper
listed somewhere out there in cyber-land.  and can choose to share the
information with everyone.  if we can find out the video rental patterns
of now us supreme court justice clarence thomas, an _actual_ important
person, then we should have no trouble finding out what brand of
toothpaste roger favors (not that i like thomas better than daltrey, but,
in the overall scheme of things, here in the us, ol' pubic-hair-on-the-coke
is just a tad more important).

2. judging from the amount of respect the who (and especially roger) seems
to get in the uk, roger could do a random sample of uk postal addresses,
mail out 10,000 personal invitations to his house, and he probably
wouldn't have to worry about buying more than a case or two of rolling
rock (if that is the unfortunate correct answer in the exciting jones
beach beer debate).

arthur