Give Meg a break about RD's addressSun Dec 7 12:48:58 PST 1997

I seem to remember that Roger has been pretty forthright about where he
lives.  (If he's still living out at the same farm/estate.)

Years ago I saw a clip from "Entertainment Tonight" that showed his home
along with his fishing lake and stated that sometimes when fans show up,
he'll fish with them.  I don't think he's one to hide behind his hedgerows.

Also, in one of The Who's biographies,  the author pretty much states the
location of Roger's home, without specifically giving out the address, but
it wouldn't be too tough to do a little research to get it.

Sure, if a fan showed up at his front door at an odd hour, he'd probably be
a little miffed, but I'm hoping that Roger would be used to receiving posts
at his home from who buffs.

Hopping of the soapbox now....
Laura