Re: Here is Roger's address!

> Meg, re:
>
> >Hi folks I have Roger's address for you
>
> Those address' are via business contacts. I was really looking for his home
> address. Thanks anyway...
>
> WF <~

The proper thing to do would be to forward any mail through the
record companies, or through Premiere Talent in New York.

We went through this with another Who freak earlier this year
as far as contacting/writing directly to artists (Townshend)
at their homes.

Stick with the business addresses so that the artist(s) would
not be disturbed at his/her private address.