Townshend Sells Out

>7.  According to Charlesworth (p. 66), when The Who recorded "Little Billy"
>in Los Angeles, they recorded a second song for the American Cancer Society
>entitled  "Do You Want Kids, Kids" and Pete also recorded and later regretted
>a U.S. Air Force recruitment ad.  Does anyone have copies of these?

I've got a tape of the recruitment ad, which I track list as "Townshend
sells out for the US Air Force".  They use "Happy Jack" as the background
for it, as Pete offers an obviously-scripted babble about all the
opportunities awaiting young Who fans in the military.  What was going
through his mind?

rainman
-------
"They feel so warm, when they conform."