The Who Concerts

I recall seeing The Who in concert on the Tommy tour in early June of 1969
at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis. They were having problems because the
acoustics were so good they had to turn there amps down. It was by far and
away the best concert I've ever seen.

I also had the opportunity to meet Pete Townshend in Falmouth in the autumn
of 1989. I was over there building a boat when I bumped into him in a local
chandlery. He was interested in the boat and I invited him back for a tour.
We chated for about an hour. Nice fellow. Very pleasant.

Would love to talk to him again and chat with him about the boat he
purchased a couple years ago.

Cheers, all the best to you