Re: rarities

John, re: "Who Rarities (vol 1 &2)

Sounds like both "titles" you have listed are the same. While they share some
of the same songs as "Who's Missing" and "Two's Missing", they are not the
same albums.

Here's the track lineup: (all studio versions except the last track)

Circles, Disguises, Batman, Bucket T, Barbara Ann, In The City, I've Been
Away, Doctor Doctor, The Last Time, Under My Thumb, Someone's Coming, Mary
Anne With The Shaky Hand ("b" side to I Can See For Miles version), Dogs,
Call Me Lightning, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Join Together, Don't Know Myself,
Heaven & Hell, When I Was A Boy, Let's See Action, Relay, Waspman, Here For
More, Water, Baby Don't You Do It.

The "LSO" "Tommy" is the version with the London Symphony Orchestra, Roger,
Pete, John and some guest vocalists. If you like "Tommy" it's a must...

Good luck...

WF <~