Townsend's Guitar Virtuosity

<Concerning chords, give the My Generation album a brief listen... some of
the correct formation of chords, done by a goddam 19 year old, are
impressively
mature.  I will transcribe one or two of his seventh formations.  Also note
the
end run on I Don't Mind that goes through the fade out... Very difficult to
transcribe.  Finally, the alternate tuning and other constructs in The Kids
Are
Alright. They are STUNNINGLY clever.... Not to mention his a)sound
b)composition, and c)band. >

Here, Here!  I have always been amazed at the acoustic solo in TOMMY (between
Overture/It's A Boy).  Interesting chords, beautiful voicings, Nashville-type
picking, and some serious rhythmic complexity for any guitarist, let alone a
22 year old.