Re: PT release dates and other shit

Very good, Marty!

Now, I have a few requests that I would appreciate responses
to, in no particular hurry....

1:  Can someone completely list all possible variations of CURRENTLY released
Who's Next and Tommy on both LP and CD, with comments?  This would be greatly
valued by me.... I'll save it to disk or mebbe someone can add it to their
web page.   Speaking of Web pages, Kenny, before you convert your ftp site
to a Web page (weren't you gonna do that?), I'd like to refurbish a few of
your chord charts.

2:  What show is Pure Rock Theater from?

3:  Concerning chords, give the My Generation album a brief listen... some of
the correct formation of chords, done by a goddam 19 year old, are impressively
mature.  I will transcribe one or two of his seventh formations.  Also note the
end run on I Don't Mind that goes through the fade out... Very difficult to
transcribe.  Finally, the alternate tuning and other constructs in The Kids Are
Alright. They are STUNNINGLY clever.... Not to mention his a)sound b)composition, and c)band.

4:  People mentioned that the Who scrounged, if you will, for equipment even
as late as '68.. How bad was their financial state?  I presume by Tommy things
mellowed out/blossomed financially for them... Of course I heard the rumors about Entwistle/Jones running out of dough in the late 80s, necessitating a tour...
Comments on both periods?

Thanks......
Jeff