Re: Face Dances/It's Hard

(British) Mike, re:

>but I just didn't *enjoy* them.

Interesting answer. I remember buying "Face Dances" when it came out and
playing it to death, back in the days when I was just "developing" as a real
Who fan. Funny, but when "It's Hard" came out, other than "Eminence Front", I
couldn't stand it. However, not giving up on it, I just played it over and
over as I thought I was "missing something". 10 listens later and it finally
sunk in. To this day I love "It's Hard". However, I hardly ever listen to
"Face Dances". Probably what annoys me the most on it is Jones' drums...
...which sound fine on "It's Hard"...

WF <~