Re: A few items

>      Secondly, I was wondering if I could get a couple of boots
>recommended.  There is a record collectors show in Richmond, Virginia
>this Sunday (Oct. 22), and I want to know what to look for.  What I want is a
>live performance between Tommy and WBN.  I already have Tales From
>The Who (absolutely great) and Behind Blue Eyes (the worst boot I
>ever bought).  I am not too interested in anymore demos as I have the
>Tommy demos, Quad demos (Punk meets the Godfather), and Lifehouse to
>Leeds.  Any opinion would be greatly appreciated.  I realize that
>this is covered over and over on this list, so if you don't want to
>clutter everybody else's mailbox just email me directly.  Oh and if
>anybody wants info on the record show on Sun., drop me a line. Thanks in
>advance.

Since your post does contain Who material, and since some people don't mind
cluttering my mailbox with personal flames, I think a reply to the list is
okay.

The CDs you already have are about the best out there.
Might want to try "Lifehouse Live" which is from the Young Vic April 1971.
Also there are several versions of a Amsterdam 9/69 soundboard floating
around.  Mine is a 2 disc set from Swinging Pig.  I think other versions
have fewer songs, but I can't compare quality between the other versions.
I'm happy with mine although I think the tape's running a little fast.

I think you mean "Behind Blind Eyes", the show from Boston 1976?
Unfortunately, for that time period it's a pretty good tape.  It's one of
the better audience recordings I have.   This has been repeated to death on
this list, but at all costs avoid a boot called "Cobo Hall 1972".  You have
been warned.  "San Francisco 1971" sucks pretty bad too.

Anyone know of an email program for Macs which supports kill files?

Joe Grimes  ***   jgg@iac.net   ***   Cincinnati, Ohio
"Sir, your song is both good and original.
However, the part that is good is not original
and the part that is original is not good."