"Rarities"

Re. the "Rarities" CD:

I've seen it advertised relatively often by some of the larger
mail order outfits in "Goldmine" (my second plug for the mag in
as many posts!) You might try Midnight Records in NYC, as I think
I recall seeing them offer it regularly.

My copy of the CD has one of those "MADE IN ENGLAND" stickers on
the jewel box, but dunno if that reflects which pressing it is.
However, I can say for sure that the versions of "Water" and
"Baby Don't You Do It" aren't the edited ones.

New question:

Is the version of "Boney Maronie" that's the B-side to the WGFA
7" from Who's Better, Who's Best" also available as a 12" and/or
CD? I've only found the 7", but have versions of all three
formats for the other single from the release ("My Generation").
I was wondering if I should keep up the diligence in looking for
the other formats of the WGFA single or give it up if they just
don't exist. Is the single deleted from the Polydor catalog? I
only found the one copy of the 7" (at the time of its release)
and have never seen it since (in the two-thirds of the US I've
searched or the constant "Goldmine" ads.)

Any hints?

--Jon