Saturday Nights' Alright ... ..... ....

Sorry to retread this topic. I know it was discussed here about ayear ago,
I just can't remember the answer.

I just heard The Who doing Elton John's "Saturday Night's All Right for
Fightin" on the radio this morning with Roger doing all lead vocals, except
for a short bridge near the end with Pete launching into "Take Me to The
Pilot" for only about 20 seconds.

I must not have ever heard the whole thing before, and was not too
interested in it. But, I've always like Take Me to the Pilot, and now I'm
interested.

My questions:

1.) Where is this song available? (It sounded studio, so perhaps it's on a
compilation disc somewhere, but I don't think it's on the "Two Rooms" thing
from about four years ago.

2.) Has Pete/The Who ever performed "Take Me to The Pilot" live, hopefully
the whole song?

Thanks for any help you can give me ... reply via e-mail.

BTW, I love this list.  Rarely post, but read it regularly. Personal
thought for WFang: Gawd, you know so much. I appreciate reading your
informed and informative posts, but I do tire of seeing your name on many
many subject headers and sigs.  Combine your comments?  Just a thought  :-)
(Seriously, I  don't want to have a chilling effect on all the great stuff
you add to this list, really ... no smiley here.)

--
''''''   ''''''                 Tom Grier  (tgrier@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU)
  ''     ''  <'                     Director of Public Information