Re: chatter and Who content

Gary, re:

>sealed lps...

I went to Univ of Miami for my master's in 1983. At the time, there was Who
stuff all over the place and cheap! (That's what got me started collecting).
Besides getting unplayed 45s and such, I picked up the following "sealed"
ORIGINAL LPs:

Happy Jack, The Who Sell Out, Live At Leeds, Who's Next, Meaty Beaty, Odds &
Sods, Who By Numbers, All the Daltrey LPs, All the Entwistle LPs, Two Sides
Of The Moon, All the Townshend LPs.

I kept all my duplicates still sealed, only opening those which I needed to
record on tape. I came back with like 9 sealed copies of "Two Sides Of The
Moon" but for some stupid reason, sold 5 or 6 of them to a record store in
NYC about 11 years ago...

WF <~