Re: Squeezebox = Sex????

On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, JEFF SCHOTLAND wrote:

> Hey there Who Fans,
>
> This is my first time writing in a long time to this list...but I've been
> reading all the posts which are all great. Thank You.
>
> Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here thinks there is a connection between
> the song Squeezebox and sex? I mean with a line like "She goes in and
> out"...has to mean something here. :P
>
> I know that this was a song written by Pete after he picked up and learned
> how to play the accordian. What does everyone else think about the meaning
> of this song? Is there more behind this song than I have picked up on
> allready????
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> JEFF        Keith@magicnet.net

What a coincidence! I'm listening to squeezebox (from _Scoop_) at this very
minute! The liner notes to _Scoop_ answer your question:

"Obviously recorded for fun and intended as a poorly aimed dirty joke."
                                                                    Pete

Paul Carter:   <carter@aix1.ucok.edu>    University of Central Oklahoma
GAT d@ -p+ c++(++++) l++ u++ e+++ m+ s-/- n-@ h--- f+ g+ w+ t++@ r- y?