Re: Won't Get Fooled Again - Shortened...

On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, Jeff Williams wrote:

> I have the single version of won't get fooled again, and
> there is not middle break.... Makes for a short song.
> jw

Awful as well. The only way that I could listen to that song
with out the middle break, was if it was put in a motion picture
where I have no input. The reason I never bought WHOS GREATEST HITS
was because I heard a freinds copy and was bummed out when it got
to that part and it wasn't there.