Re: Re[2]: Beer and badges

Kevin, re:

>My prizes though, are a couple of posters:  one is a promo for Empty Glass:
a long, exaggerated full-length drawing of PT

I have that one hanging up near my front door, one of my favorites, along
with the huge promo of Roger in boxing gloves for "Parting Should Be
Painless" and the poster of them sitting on the lawn in front of Keith's
house (a similar shot to the one on "Lifehouse To Leeds")...

All my "hanging" posters (as opposed to my "attic" posters) I had
"drymounted", so they look good hanging up...

WF <~