WWW/Hypertext Who questionSun Dec 7 12:48:58 PST 1997

I am putting together my own WWW homepage, and I
was wondering whom and how I can contact to attempt
to get permission to use a few Who lyrics and pictures,
and maybe even a small sound file. Would it be appropriate
to write Pete at his studio address? Or is this a matter
for his record label? Or should I not even worry
about this?

I'm curious to hear from some other people who have
Who-related WWW sites (Wes? leagalize?) about how they
dealt with this issue. All responses are welcomed at
  jlproulx@mailbox.syr.edu

__Jon
(and you can count me among the suckers who gave Rolling Rock
a second thought knowing that Pete was drinking it.--"If he
drinks it then it's gotta be good."--I second the thought that
I didn't put any stock in celebrity endorsements until then.)