Re: Goin' Mobile - live?

>Joe, re:
>
>>There were many songs which would have been great to hear live-- ...Trick Of
>The Light...
>
>They did that one live with John on vocals at Giants Stadium, 1989. Check it
>out on the "Join Together" live CD(s)...

I guess I should say "The Real Who", not "The Who On Ice" :)
I should have realized Moon couldn't have played "Trick" live since he was
dead shortly after the album's release.

I don't have "Join Together".

Joe

Joe Grimes  ***   jgg@iac.net   ***   Cincinnati, Ohio
The music we play must be tomorrow's, the things we say have to be today's
and the reason for bothering is yesterday  -  Pete Townshend, '70-'71