Re: Beer and badges

Pete, re:

>I'm gonna have to take a ride someday and find other flea markets or
>record shops in nearby states....See what I can find...

What state do you live in? I'm not really much of a memorabilia collector.
Other than my records and CDs, I have a bunch of posters (including a whole,
unopened box of "Schlitz Rocks America" posters from '82), a Keith Moon
cardboard standup with "Odds & Sods" in his belly and ??? On the other hand,
I know a dealer from the record show circuit that constantly gets this kinda
stuff for sale, (ie original concert posters, buttons, ticket stubs, etc.)
Right now he has the original 1967 Who tour program for sale ($75), amongst
other things. Personally, I like the promotional posters the best, which I
have hanging all over the house (and my office at work), but I hate the idea
of having to roll them up and toss them in the attic due to lack of wall
space...

WF <~