Buttons and Beachcombers

I've recently acquired two buttons, and I'd like to know if they were made
with The Who in mind.  One is an MCA button that has "Who's Foolin' Who" on
it (gee, was this the planned title for another one of their wonderful
compilation LPs?).  The other simply says "I'M ONE" in white block letters on
a blue background.  I suppose I could try to contact the maker of the
latter--Ferne Sales of New Jersey--if they're still in business, but I've
rarely had luck getting replies from companies, no matter how large or
small...

I've seen many Who buttons in books or in other people's collections, but I
don't recall seeing either of the two I've described.  I'd appreciate any
input!
     By the way, recent postings have reminded me to ask about the existence
of a Beachcombers 45 supposedly released on EMI's Columbia label, perhaps in
1963, when they had a guy named Moon as their drummer.  The A-side was "Mad
Goose."  I've never found this discussed in Hanel's discography, but does
anyone know more about this, much less own one?  I'd expect that it would
have to be fairly rare, though not as scarce as a High Numbers 45...