Re[2]: Funny List, after all

Alan responds to Scott:
>At 23:57 10/3/95, scott james wrote:
>>A person can not get away
>>with so much as a typo, let alone say pete was drinking Heineken, when it
>>was rolling rock. I think I have seen at this point several references to
>>my ERROR

>Think of it as an interest in accuracy.  If this list doesn't get this
>stuff right, who will?  :-)

[...]

>Mailing lists are pretty much by definition composed of people who care to
>an unusual degree about the subject matter.  My guess is that thewho is
>typical in its degree of collective interest (read: revelry) in minutiae.

Well put!  God, I wish I had a dime for every time I've been corrected on
some small fact or quote by someone on this list.  Don't take it
personally, Scott!  As WFang said in his response, we all like to play a
little one-up on each other from time to time.  It's all in good fun.  :)

OK,
KLW

"Relax..."