Re: Pete Smashing on Derelict tourSun Dec 7 12:48:58 PST 1997

In Generations #14 it says that the interview with Jon Astley was done on
July 13 94.  In it Jon says "Pete's not drunk for about 14 months" and that
Pete has been going to AA meetings.  I'd love to join that AA.  In fact Pete
sort of made fun of the AA meetings at the 7-13-93 Beacon show - he balanced
himself on one foot and said "My name is Pete and I've been sober for 12
minutes."

BTW anyone know of any good books on The Clash.

Sue