Re: I'm The Face Acetate

Chris, re:

>Or would energy be better spent beating on Polydor's door to get the Shel
Talmy thing worked out?

After record shopping in Europe, I can understand why Polydor doesn't want to
spend big $$$ for anything. The Who aren't really selling much of anything
these days! I still maintain that the deal should be made with MCA, and let
Polydor be the "importer" and "distributer" of the same... I'm sure the
lawyers aren't so eager to settle---billable hours you know...

WF <~